Mesh Mashup: HD Renders in Rhino

 After working on my 'hive-mind' mashup I realized that none of the remixes were really personal so I decided to go back into TinkerCad and create something completely new. Here is my new creation titled Heart Beat, which is symbolic of my personal connection to music. 



I've always felt that music has allowed me to grow in a number of ways. The single rose that has bloomed from the centre of the heart is depicting this feeling. 



Rendering the images proved to be a very difficult and slow process. Since 6pm on Saturday, I have tried to create 6 images in 'good' quality (the max my computer can handle). In that time I've produced 3 images successfully, and a 4th is still in progress...





I will upload the additional ones as soon as they are done rendering.





Comments